Saturday, May 14, 2011

So I have decided to keep a blog.

We should start with an introduction, my name is Allisa Noel, I am 17 (although i am turning 18 in December) and I live in a charming little cowtown in Manitoba. Right now you are probably asking yourself, where is this place? It's in Canada, right smack dab in the middle of nowhere, however, we do have three Tim Horton's and a Walmart so I guess we do qualify as a Hicktown. Anyways! on a whim I have decided to create a photo journal documenting my senior year up here in Flood-a-go-go land. At first when I decided this, I told myself a daily photo would be swicked, however, I am a very busy kid so it will be 7 photos (one for each day) once a week, starting as soon as exams this year are done. :)

Enjoy!
Allisa

No comments:

Post a Comment