Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In the land of the midgets.


my broski's grade 8 class

this is my little broski Justin. isnt he just the cutest?

anyways. so yesterday was my little brother's grade 8 grad. i know that sounds kinda funny to graduate from the eighth grade but thats what we do up here in manitoba. i was le photographer for the occasion. a VERY wearing job if i do say so myself, i now see why professional photographers are paid alarming sums of money...

Luke

Christina

Joey

Katie-Sue
i have chosen some of my favourite photographs for this post. the boys posed in front of this lurid red corvette that some absolute loon of first water decided to bring for a grade 8 grad... 
the girls on the other hand were posing in lovely sun filled grasses. :) 
both groups were very lovely to work with, they did exactly what i told them to do posewise and such.

thanks a million!
Allisa V!

No comments:

Post a Comment